Lead and manage the Digital Marketing team. Lead the creation of DM strategy and responsible for both revenue and brand equity targets. Lead the creative studio and the creation of campaign assets in line with Brand and Client Service direction.
Classification: Primarily internal strategy, execution and team management.
· Provide strategic guidance on how to achieve Brand equity and financial targets through digital channels.
· Develop and execute digital and omnichannel brand initiatives in line with brand expectations.
· Craft engaging and consistent user experiences across digital touchpoints in line with creative in other channels.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals and best practices.
· Plan and communicate the future direction of Digital Marketing and create an implementation roadmap.
· Evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and create plans for future implementation.
· Manage the Digital marketing budget by applying and allocating resources strategically to achieve targets.
· Monitor competition and digital marketing best practices and share them within the organization.
· Provide strong team leadership and motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals.
Interfaces: Strategy and Planning, Internal Client Service team and Marketing service departments, clients.
Required Professional Attributes and Skills:
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- MBA - advantage
· In-depth digital brand marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies
· At least 7 years proven work experience as a Digital marketing/eCommerce Director in B2C companies
· 2 years+ experience in a brand management role in consumer packaged goods category.
· Expert knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
· Hands on experience Google Analytics
· Strong team building management and communication skills
· Excellent Strategic & Analytical skills
· MS PowerPoint Expert Level
· Google Analytics Expert Understanding
· MS Excel Expert Level
· Working knowledge of project management & software collaboration tools
Native English Speaker
In office position
Flexibility to work evening hours (US time)
Occasional travel abroad required
Travel Frequency: Quarterly
Analytic, Motivated, Leader Presence, Listener, Confident Team Player, Can Do, Collaborative, People’s person, Communicative, Quick Learner
CVs in Word format to [email protected]