Job Opportunity: Sales Director
We are growing fast and are looking for a Sales Director.
In this role you will hire, train and lead a team of Sales Executives in a fast paced environment who work on EMEA and APAC endless volume of prospect opportunities in the BI Big Data buzzing market. We’re looking for a true leader who is passionate about customers and closing deals and can also
mentor and lead others to success.
The company offers an exciting opportunity for someone to make an impact. If you want to join in a collaborative selling environment, build and manage a state-of-the-art, high-velocity sales team then we are likely the right fit for you.
Reporting to VP Sales EMEA and APAC, the Sales Director will be responsible
for managing a team of sales Executives.
Major duties includes hiring, training & coaching account reps, mentoring &
reporting on sales metrics and managing the sales administration.
What You’ll Do?
● Recruit, mentor, and lead high velocity sales team
● Own the entire sales cycle
● Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that sales pipeline
remains full with qualified leads & prospects
● Evaluate and improve sales processes
● Coach existing Sales Executives and push them to excellence
● Conducting weekly forecast meetings
● Reporting on sales activity and accurately forecast all business to
senior sales management Consistently utilizing Salesforce.com
● Monitoring the sales activity of the team and tracking the results.
Measure and analyze key performance metrics
● Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
● Participate in varied sales activities requiring perseverance,
preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility.
● Meet or over-achieve quarterly and annual quotas, pipelines,
forecast goals and other defined objectives
What Should You have ?
Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat, revenue driven,
7+ year of experience as a Sales Leader for SaaS solutions, developing SaaS
4+ years of proven experience in managing sales executives including
recruiting & mentoring
Track record of overachieving quota (top 10 - 20% of company) in past
Hunter and closer at heart
Proven ability to meet AND exceed personal and team goals & objectives
Experience in managing sales forecast process providing accurate sales
Familiarity with modern SaaS Sales methodologies and organizational
Experience in selling complex SaaS solutions (ideally in BI)
Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
Demonstrable experience as sales director, developing client-focused,
Ability to work independently, plan workload and deliver on commitments
Excellent communication skills, ability to influence others, ability to
quickly assess the
English - Fluent
Bachelor’s Degree (MBA - an advantage)
Working Days - Mon - Fri
Willing to travel (up to 25%)
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“My new job is almost everything I was looking for” (Oren, Jerusalem)