Job Opportunity: Retention Manager
||Internet, eCommerce & Social/Digital Media
Looking for a retention manager to join our Monetization/CRM team.
The retention manager is part of the Monetization/CRM team which is responsible for the mass communication to our players, via internal and external channels to ensure a vibrant, engaging, and rewarding experience for the players.
The team functions in a fast paced environment and constantly works towards meeting business goals, optimizing sales/promotions and increasing customer retention and monetization.
The retention manager will help optimize the company's game performance by focusing on increasing user engagement.
- Plan and implement the retention strategy for different user segments and
lifecycles via different channels: emails, mobile/web push notifications
- Create and optimize user engagement protocols: Continually testing,
innovating and iterating on-going programs
- Improve player retention & engagement to ensure high life time value
- Find new retention opportunities in new products, offerings or partners
- Coordinate the plan and activities with designers, copywriters, BA and
product teams (matrix management)
- Understand business targets and craft custom, effective strategic plans to
- Initiate ways to establish better user engagement and reach out to more
- Email strategy - define the email marketing strategy and take the email marketing to the next level
- Email creation and implementation: Responsive HTML email templates, modify existing and create new email template designs
- Analytical skills: Analyze, monitor and optimize key factors: Open & Click
Rates, delivery to inbox, unsubscribe and complaint rates in emails
- BA degree - a must
- 2+ years of experience in marketing/CRM/social media/social
gaming/ecommerce or digital products in the online industry - a must
- At least one year of experience in email marketing, back office management
(such as Silverpop, SmartFocus or Ongage) and best practices
- Experience in focusing on consumer behavior in digital entertainment/games
- an advantage
- Proven analytical competencies, high proficiency with Excel (VLOOKUP,
pivot tables, etc.) - a must
- Proficiency in HTML- an advantage
- Knowledge of retention and the email marketing world.
- Strong English written/verbal communication skills - a must
To apply for this and many other job opportunities paid membership is required
If you are already a member
“Thank you for your professionalism and kindness” (Sharon, Ashdod)