The candidate will be leading our digital B2B marketing initiatives, working with customers across several exciting and diverse fields, from cyber security and telecoms to Fintech and 3D printing. It’s a tremendous opportunity to join a growing marketing services agency driving innovation and excellence for clients.
You will work to craft, optimize and automate digital marketing programs across email, web, social & mobile – helping clients think holistically about how data, analytics and various marketing tools can best interact across stages of the customer journey to support aggressive customer acquisition, nurturing, and retention objectives.
You’ll help devise and build new innovative campaign ideas, drawing on your wide-ranging marketing expertise. You’ll dig deep into customer and campaign data to reveal performance trends and help improve programs through recommended enhancements and testing.
• Define, plan and execute multi-channel, inbound, B2B marketing for startup, SaaS and tech industry clients. Determine key initiatives, identify opportunities for sustainable growth and present new strategic proposals; streamline and improve sales and marketing approach.
• Work with the content team to develop multi-channel marketing contact strategies, lifecycle marketing plans, and detailed tactical plans guiding campaign execution, including messaging frameworks, contact cadence, segmentation and targeting, behavioral triggers and other executional guidance.
• Lead discovery research and establish buyer’s journeys, customer personas, and lifecycle stages. Measurably increase engagement, innovate new conversion opportunities and deliver MQLs and SQLs.
• Boost visibility, traffic, and drive new prospects. Optimize websites into lead generation engines by building forms, CTAs, and offers
• Define campaign performance metrics and measurement plans. Analyze and visualize data to reveal trends in marketing program performance and customer behavior, identifying key opportunities based on analysis
• Run inbound nurturing and remarketing campaigns and workflows. Aggregate and analyze results, KPIs and present insight reports. Test, iterate and expand tactics based on outcomes.
• 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing strategy role, preferably with a digital marketing agency, or with a company in the SaaS, online services or technology space or client-side experience
• Strong knowledge of and experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, HubSpot or Act-on) – strong grasp of execution best practices, technologies and vendor ecosystems
• Google Analytics, Adwords, PPC, SEO/SEM and Social Media management experience
• Understanding of customer relationship marketing concepts, strategic frameworks, key metrics, and tactical approaches to driving customer acquisition and retention.
• Part of this role will involve presenting and selling ideas to our client in partnership with the account management team. High-quality presentation and idea articulation skills are a must.
• Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting.
• English – Mother Tongue
• High intellectual curiosity, drive, and proactivity.
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
• Enjoy a fast pace, a full plate and are ready for your next challenge? Let’s talk!